Re: ToggleLinc Companion Switch 23892

The wiring diagrams for the 23892 on the Smarthome website imply that you
can use it standalone but not (see the comparison chart) with X-10 or
Insteon capability. IOW, it's cheaper to buy a standard Leviton switch.

     http://www.smarthome.com/23892i.html

http://www.smarthome.com/includes/showimage2005.asp?img=/images/2380dgm-b.jpg
     http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/SHD-Matrix-ToggleLinc.pdf

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org