Re: OT: Cancer

On Aug 2, 8:18=EF=BF=BDam, "Bill Kearney" <wkearne...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > "Bill Kearney" <wkearne...@xxxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le message=
 de groupe
> > de discussion : f-idna8uaJ9GrA7VnZ2dnUVZ_s3in...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> >> Exactly. =EF=BF=BDAnd his furhter posts only reinforce his sad pitiful
> >> perspective.
>
> No, I mean YOU and your posts being the pitiful ones. =EF=BF=BDYou're an =
idiot. =EF=BF=BDNo
> doubt when suffering takes it turn with you, it'll be something you've lo=
ng
> deserved.

Bill,

You'll have to excuse me for the recent posts that I made to you.

I just realized that you were posting from the OTHER group.

I didn't realize that I was cross posting and I apologize to home comp
for bringing this Bass trash to your group.

Since it's being posted in your group I realize that it's hard to not
take issue with some of the things going on. My suggestion is that in
the future, you notifiy us when it begins to filter into Home comp and
perhaps everyone here will refrain from trashing your group. When I
notice it, I try to avoid it myself, but of course there's alway the
"one" who doesn't care.

Again, my apologies.