Re: OT: Cancer

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> I over-reacted when I first learned he was the one
> behind those horrific posts involving my Mom...

Huh?!?

Look, Frank.  I know I've been rude and unkind to you many times and I've not
shown you much respect and for those things I do apologize.  I won't drag up
any reasons I may have had as that would only smear salt on wounds which I'd
like to heal (and which you seem willing to heal as well).  But your Mom?  I
dodn't recall saying anything about your mom.  If I did I sincerely apologize.

> My heart goes out to Robert and his family.  I
> wish him well and I pray that he beats this horrible
> disease.

Thank you,
Robert