Re: OT: Cancer

On Aug 2, 8:18=EF=BF=BDam, "Bill Kearney" <wkearne...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > "Bill Kearney" <wkearne...@xxxxxxxxxxx> a =EF=BF=BDcrit dans le message=
 de groupe
> > de discussion : f-idna8uaJ9GrA7VnZ2dnUVZ_s3in...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> >> Exactly. =EF=BF=BDAnd his furhter posts only reinforce his sad pitiful
> >> perspective.
>
> No, I mean YOU and your posts being the pitiful ones. =EF=BF=BDYou're an =
idiot. =EF=BF=BDNo
> doubt when suffering takes it turn with you, it'll be something you've lo=
ng
> deserved.

That may or may not be so .....but you can be sure that unlike Bass,
his "dire straits" won't be plastered all over Usenet to cause more
turmoil. You should step back, take a tour of the Bass creature and
all his dispicable conduct in Usenet, before you begin criticizing
someone who has a sense of fairness.

So ultimately,  your speculation has no meaning but it is interesting
that your statement has the ring of you calling for the same sort of
"justice" on Pete, you're ciriticizing him for.

Ironic ..... isn't it?