Re: OT: Cancer

On Jul 31, 12:09 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:.

> I respect his opinion and his God given right to express it.  I don't
> agree with it, but I respect the man for standing up for what he believes.

RHC: There's a big difference between "standing up for what you
believe", and accepting blatant racism without saying something. At
some point, any decent person takes a stand against those who preach
hate. Don't confuse the difference !

> I don't consider a contractual obligation to be "self serving" when both
> parties actually benefit.  There are some contracts out there that are
> rather "one sided".  It's up to the "professionals" to educate the
> consumer as to pro's and con's involved.  It's also pretty easy for the
> consumer to research all the facts these days.  Most people know how to
> "Google".

RHC: The ONLY long term contract I've ever seen that both parties
benefit from is the one covering the "low down up front" one. Any
others where the customer owns the equipment fully are one sided
towards the alarmco. The customer gets NOTHING out of it.

> > I've met some fine people
> > in this business who truly care about their customers, but I've met
> > far more hardheaded, inflexible people who are in it for the dollars
> > alone, with the client's real security a very low priority.
>
> That's funny...  I don't meet a lot of the latter.  Most don't stay in
> business long.

RHC: Come out East for awhile.....