Re: Does any wall dimmer have overload protection?

"Bill Kearney" wrote:

> Also consider jamming childproofing plugs into them.

Those are a given since we frequently care for my baby god-daughter.  :^)

> Then just make it clear which outlets NOT to use...

That would be effective if the maid actually listened.

> But if you've got a 'service' that has many different employees then it's
> still going to be a hassle.  I've always preferred to use individuals.
> Sometimes the cost is higher but it's nice actually getting to know them
> over time.

In the US we have one woman who comes in.  She's great but not exactly the
brightest bulb on the tree.  In Brazil we have a girl who comes in 3 days a
week (smaller home).  She's as sharp as they get.  Unfortunately, in Brazil
there are not a lot of jobs so many young people who might have been
professionals here work as domestics or whatever.  We're going to send her to
night school to learn English which will open more doors for her.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics