Re: insteon delay

"Steve" wrote:

> If you get serious about Z-wave most likely you will end up with a Leviton
> Viza based solution.  You may want to start with their stuff first.

For clarity's sake, that's Leviton Vizia.  Leviton does have an extensive line
of ZWave lighting controls.  I've sold them to a number of clients using ELK's
M1 home automation system and several who use HomeSeer.  From feedback we've
received so far there have not been any problems other than occasional
shipping delays at first.  That seems to have smoothed out though.

I plan to use Leviton Vizia, both Z-Wave and standard, in my home as well.  My
HA system is the ELK-M1 unit.  We're going to replace our swimming pool / spa
controller with a Z-Wave compatible model next.  Intermatic makes a system
that looks promising though I haven't experimented with it yet.  That plus a
couple of RCS Zwave compatible thermostats for our air handlers should
complete the system.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass