Re: insteon delay

> *** A#1 ** :  You are using INSTEON in the INSTEON, NOT X-10 mode, right?

Don't know. Whatever the default is. I followed the quick setup that comes
with the kit. It doesn't even say anything about x-10 mode or insteon mode.

> 2) And you have you removed all the old X-10 stuff, right?

I still have an X-10 wireless receiver plugged in. I unplugged it and the
result is the same.

> 3) And you don't have RF interference in the 900 mhz

Have a 900Mhz phone but is off at the time of experiment.

> 4) And you have performed an initial of the "kit" (which one ?) with the
> remote, receiver and light being controlled in the same room ?

Yes. One access point on each phase of the house wiring.
One access point is in the same room, another is in a different room.
The kit with two access points, two plug-in lamplincs, and a silver color
remotelinc.

The delay is not as pronouce as with x10. It's tolerable, but I was hoping
to replace the x10 with a "perfect" (perfect for me) home control system. I
guess I'd have to buy a z-wave starter kit to test.