Re: insteon delay

 ...and knows nothing about anybody else but will be quick give you **his**
opinion of what they might post despite you not giving a shit what he thinks
somebody else will think.

But this is his "in" to advertise and promote his own sales, in disguise.

Marc_O_Cult is called a "Spamming toll". His accuracy leaves much to be
desired.