Re: Why cling to old X10?

"Bob F" <bobnospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cL2dnVi0WMiLB3XbnZ2dnUVZ_hmtnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:PvOdnQ-
> > Once I found a source for X-10 filters for $5 each,
>
> OK. You got me. Where?

Ebay, of course.  There are number of vendors who sell them for around that
price.  I got mine at one vendor's 30% off Labor Day sale.  Beware of the
few that don't offer shipping discounts for multiple items.  I can't believe
I was paying $17 a whack from Worthington.  )-:  I think a number of on-line
vendors are closing out their X-10 inventories, thus the low prices.  Oddly
enough, I couldn't find an equally good price for 3P Appliance modules.
More moving part and components, I assume, makes for a higher wholesale
price.  Contact me off-line if you can't find any and I'll point you to the
vendor I use.

--
Bobby G.