Re: Z-Wave Pool Thermostat with Water Temperature Sensor

On 2007-09-24 15:04:00 -0400, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) said:

> They've been around awhile and, AFAIK, have a good track record so it may be
> available faster than you think. If their system can work without the web
> connection and can offer the control you need, it may be worthwhile to go
> with them anyway and add the web connection once available. It does look
> like it runs without the need of a PC while some of the other things you've
> investigated need a PC. You've already seen that they are honest and upfront
> about the system. You may not get that elsewhere.

I've been around the block way too long to buy an incomplete product.

Besides - controlling pool temperature remotely (i.e. by web) is a
fundamental point of my project.

In any event, I think I found another option to consider.  Does anyone
have any experience with HAI?  They offer a professional-level pool
control system and Homeseer has a Plug-in which can interface with
their thermostats (thus resulting in web access).  Here is their info:

http://www.homeauto.com/Products/HAISystems/homecontrolsystems.asp