Re: Z-Wave Pool Thermostat with Water Temperature Sensor

I'm not acquainted with the details and, since I have no direct interest,
will not spend time doing your homework.

I did not look at the details but it looks to me like it uses UPB rather
than X10. UPB costs more but most reports here are that it is more reliable
than X10.

I have, in the past, exchanged email with them and can attest that they are
quite knowledgeable and always looking to improve reliability.

I couldn't connect either but that may be due to internet or ISP problems.