Re: Z-Wave Pool Thermostat with Water Temperature Sensor

"Richard Kaplan" <rkaplan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> Followup: I checked with ELK Products and they were not aware of
>> an alternative Z-Wave compatible temperature sensor for use in the
>> swimming pool.
>
> Are you familiar with the HAI Omnistat series?  I did some
> searching today and it appears they have new models RC-90BZ and
> RC-100BZ thermostats which are part of their "Omnistat-Z" series
> with Z-wave transceivers.

Several of my customers use Omnistat thermostats.  They are
compatible with ELK's M1G system.
> Would these work?

For operating your HVAC equipment, yes.  I don't know if their water
probe interfaces to the Omnistat or directly to the controller.  From
what I've read so far, it's a separate unit.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics