Re: Searching for a easy communication home automation system

Florent,

As I noted in my response to your email, I don't think Insteon is available
yet for 230V/50Hz so you will likely need to concentrate on other systems.

Unless things have changed, Zensys wants a lot of money for their Z-Wave
SDK. I'm not a fan of Z-Wave but there may be others here who can help.

There are Zigbee home automation devices but there are also some patent
suits filed by Lutron against both Control4 (Zigbee based) and Leviton
(Z-Wave based). You probably should avoid both until the lawsuits play out.

Have you considered C-Bus. It's an RS485 based system with some wireless
(RF) subsystems. It is available for 230V/50Hz and 120V/60Hz systems and has
a serial interface available. It's more costly than the others.