Re: HA Primer - Pos and cons of X-10, Z-wave, Insteon, UPB

Robert L Bass wrote:

> ...  The
> difference is when I post something positive
> about something I carry I include a statement
> to the effect that I may be biased since I sell
> the stuff.

The difference is, Dave (and a host of others) post meaningful responses
to the Group WITHOUT an agenda.  Your sole purpose for being here is to
market the products you sell.  Why not spend some time answering your
phone and emails?  I figure you stand to benefit from doing so.  There
will be fewer complaints filed with the BBB for one thing...