Re: HA Primer - Pos and cons of X-10, Z-wave, Insteon, UPB

> Quite believable since he attacked me
> as the original poster claiming I did not
> understand X-10 and would not be able
> to understand other technologies.

You're not alone.  He's attacked me for
having a name like a fish.  :^)

> It's uncomfortable when people get
> emotional, defensive and personal.
> Maybe I hit a nerve or maybe he is just
> ACTing.  Funny he did didn't counter
> any of X-10s seven deadly sins I
> outlined in the opening post.

FWIW, I don't mind that he has a financial
interest in what he posts here.  Since I sell
home automation and security systems online
I have much more to gain than Houston.  The
difference is when I post something positive
about something I carry I include a statement
to the effect that I may be biased since I sell
the stuff.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass