Re: extending range of wireless net

Yea, the Linksys 7db gain antennas usually cost around $50, which is more
than the router costs.
I don't have the part number at RatShack, but they were on close out, so
they might not be available everywhere.  They were the Gigaware version.  I
believe that the Linksys ones were also on sale, about $20.

Yea, the Gigaware antenna is still on the web site at it's original price of
$29.99

Dave