Re: X-10 AV switcher

"Frank Mc Alinden" <Frank.Mc.Alinden.2qwfq4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:Frank.Mc.Alinden.2qwfq4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Bobby
>
> How about this device
> http://www.hacs.com/avs-8x8.html

It looks like a great device - except that it's OUT OF STOCK!  I hope he's
got plans to make more.  Oops.  Turns out the founder, Peter Crowcraft
passed away.  Not sure what that means, although the site says the business
will continue.  And so will my search.  Thanks for the pointer, Frank.  I
sent them an email; we'll see what they say.

--
Bobby G.