Re: Universal Remote Help!

My first thought is to use an IR capable controller between a
programmable remote and your 3 televisions.

Most low end universal remotes will only address one or possibly two
tv's - the other devices must be a vcr, dvd, etc which don't use
volume, channel, mute etc.  I have a MX3000 which can easily handle
many tv's.  If you couple this remote with a controller like the
Homevision you could easily control each tv separately via stick on IR
emitters.  There may be other controllers that don't cost as much as
the Homevision and still do a good IR job, I don't know.