Re: Universal Remote Help!

John,

I think the MX3000 could do it in more or less the same way as I suggested
for the Pronto but with a single RF Extender. This is from the Universal
Remote MX3000 web page...

"A single MRF-250 RF/MRF-300 RF Base Station can route the IR commands of up
to six identical components. In houses with identical TVs or Satellite
receivers spread around the house, you can install additional MRF-250
RF/MRF-300 RF Base Stations. Each MRF-250/MRF-300 RF is assigned one of 15
unique ID Numbers allowing up to 15 equipment locations in a single
installation. Each MRF-250/MRF-300 RF Base Station can be controlled from
any MX-3000. A system can be comprised of any number of MX-3000's, MRF-
250's/MRF-300's . If desired, each MRF-250/MRF-300 RF Base Station can have
a dedicated MX-3000 programmed only for the components in that room. For
instance, a single MX-3000 may be used to control three different locations,
or each location can have its own MX-3000."