Re: Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

kishbeach@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The company name is "Integrated Alarms", a division of "Integrated
> Alarm Services Group, Inc.". located at, 4545 Spring Mountain Rd., Las
> Vegas, Nevada 89102.

Well, fwiw, yes, you should have read the contract, but unlike others, I
think this form of agreement is horrible and I refuse to sign ANYTHING
which does an automatic renewal or gives you a short window in which to
cancel.  Am I right?  Doesn't matter, I just refuse to sign. I believe
it is called "opt-out".

--

Larry
rapp at lmr dot com