Re: Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

So, you're stuck for $5 x 12 mos = $60?  Wow.  Sixty bucks.   That's just
about the what it would cost to file in small claims court where you would
probably lose since you signed the contract.  This is what we call a
"learning experience" and being charged a measly $60 to learn how to read
contracts more carefully is a LOT less than some people pay to gain the same
wisdom.

--
Bobby G.