Re: Active home pro stopped working II

It really depends on the version of windows (checking device drivers).

On XP, click start settings->control panel, then "system".  Then click
on the "hardware" tab.  Then "device manager".  Look at the stuff under
"Universal Serial Bus controllers" to start.

(That's what I see...  First time I've had my cm15a connected to windows
in over a year....  It's been on a linux box for a long time!)

First thing to try, is just plugging the cm15a to a different USB port
on your PC.