Re: the light bulb police are coming

> Did you know that the Home Depot n:vision lamps cited are on the shelves
and
> available in Daylight (5700K) Bright White (3500K) and Warm (2700K)?

How recently have these been carried there?  I've completely forgotten which
ones I tried but it was sometime around last August.

I'll say this, however, I picked up an outdoor spotlight CFL and it does a
fine job.  Much better than I expected.  I tried using the same thing in a
can above the kitchen sink (where there's an incandescent) and it just
didn't cut it.

But if those n:vision are new then I'll have to pickup a few and give them a
try.

-Bill