Re: the light bulb police are coming

> You need to find a purveyor with more selection.  Local Home Depot has
> multiple color temps for both PAR 30 and conventional bulb replacements

Tried them, wife hated the color.  Thus I've got CFLs in the shed, closets
and other places less affected by the light color temp.  But then I've had
flourescents in those sorts of places for ages.  Along with making sure the
wattage in the other lamps doesn't exceed the amount of useful light needed.
No point it putting in 100w when 60w (or even 40w) will suffice.