Re: Home Audio and Windows Vista

In article <1173386571.418031.8310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 "wieczors" <sarah.wieczorek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good Afternoon:
>
> We're building a home and in the process of researching options for
> home automation. We are planning on purchasing a computer with Windows
> Vista. Has anyone installed a multi-zone audio system and connected it
> to Windows Vista? If so, can you offer some suggestions/advice! Thanks
> and have a great day!

Yes. Read everything you can about Vista's DRM (Digital Rights
Management) and how it can prevent you from using content you have a
perfect right to use. Make sure you know what you're getting in to.

If you really, really want Vista, I'd recommend waiting at least a year
to see how things settle out. Or you might take a look at Apple's
offerings.

Isaac