Re: Stupid home non-automation product

Glad you mentioned the ELK-M1G which provides analog as well as binary (on/off) inputs.  Any or all of the ELK's inputs can be set
up as analog.  What it lacks (along with most other controllers on the market) is the ability to archive and compare current state
to past conditions.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass