Re: garage remote jamming

> Details like that
> would tend to shut down debate and "give it a rest" a lot faster than
> yelling FUD in a crowded radio spectrum that's only getting more crowded.
>
> Will RA fall victim to the same sort of environmental changes in its
> transmission medium that hobbled X-10 in theirs? Only time will tell what
> happens in this increasingly wireless world.

And meanwhile it's nothing but unsubstantiated FUD claiming it's "possible".
Shit, ANYTHING is possible.  You want proof it can't be interferred with,
well, show me one that has suffered from interference.  Otherwise you're
just spewing "chicken little" style nonsense.  Meanwhile PLC continues to be
fraught with perils, often not within it's realm of control, that will
further hamper it's uptake into the residential market.

In the context of this thread I'm merely less than sympathetic to the
"problem" of the garage door openers being interferred with because the
vendors have known about this for YEARS.