Re: XTB-II Enhanced Repeater

> So if the XTB-IIR was smart enough to stop
> repeating the bogus traffic...

I confess I've paid little attention to X10 over
the years.  That is at least partly due to my
background in security alarms where X10 is
largely regarded as toy stuff.  I used it on
occasion years ago but found the hardware
that was then available was too unreliable for
use in alarms.  More than 1/2 the modules I
tried failed within a year -- several within a
few weeks -- so I lost interest in it.