Re: XTB-II Enhanced Repeater

Jeff,

I'd like to have leads out to a Sonalert so if there is ever a broadcast
storm for any reason it would beep.  It would be very useful to know about
it when happened rather than the *next* time I sent an X-10 command and it
failed to fire.   I just had an old BSR w/ultrasound crap out on me and I
wasted a lot of time looking for the usual culprits, the PalmPads!  Had the
repeater beeped as soon as I hit that key and it stuck, I would have known
right where the problem was.

I know you can lock down the repeater and prevent it from repeating the
storm, but I think it would be very useful to be able to know exactly when
that key got stuck and the X-10 PLC network "locked up."  Even something
that would simply close some relay contacts whenever an unending stream of
X-10 commands was detected would be useful.

--
Bobby G.