Re: X10 to Wireless signal

You cannot control it with X-10 but, if you can do a bit of DIY construction
and programming, you might be able to control it from your PC.

I got the Maestro remote's FCC ID number from Pacific Energy sales and
looked it up on the FCC site. It uses 303.8MHz while X-10 uses 310MHz for
its RF remotes. The Maestro schematic shows a single transistor RF
transmitter section which is easily duplicated. You can capture the codes
from pin 1 of the EM78P458 MCU using an oscilloscope or the soundcard method
I detail on my web page.

Schematic:
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=647732&native_or_pdf=pdf

Capture Codes: http://davehouston.net/learn.htm

Wen Shing makes a standard 4-pin transmitter for this frequency as well as a
superregenerative receiver but I haven't seen the transmitter available from
dealers.

     http://www.wenshing.com.tw/english/prouducts_info.asp?bookbm=171
     http://www.wenshing.com.tw/english/prouducts_info.asp?bookbm=453

You can buy an older, 6-pin Wen Shing transmitter from Computronics in
Australia. They also have the receiver.

     http://www.computronics.com.au/module/txrxpair/

They'll ship air mail for very reasonable rates. It has usually taken about
8-10 days when I've used them. If they don't have the receiver, you can
easily tune the 310MHz version to receive 303.8MHz.