X10 to Wireless signal

We installed a Town & Country fireplace in our home and it has its own
proprietary wall mounted control and wireless RF remote contol.  I am
looking for a way to control it with my X10 powerline system and Plato
software.  I think the wall unit has the RF receiver in it and so I
don't want to replace that.  Is there an X10 to RF device out there
that could take my powerline signals and translate them to RF? It
would probably have to be a learning system since  I can't imagine my
signals would be in its library.

Many thanks for advice!
Larry