CFLs: A brief test

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C7CD15.386503E0

We installed two CFL bulbs in lights that are used frequently -- one of which we leave on every night.  They've been in use for a
couple of months.  They're both Commercial Electric model EDXO-23.  The light is a pleasing color -- not the cold, white light of
the units we have in Brazil.  They illuminate instantaneously, reaching full brightness in seconds.  There is a very faint buzzing
sound which is only audible from about 2 feet away if the room is totally silent.  The label indicates they should not be dimmed.
These compare favorably in every aspect to the lamps we bought in Brazil.  Those are a very cold, white color.  They take quite a
while to illuminate fully and they are noisier.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=============================>

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C7CD15.386503E0
	filename="Robert L Bass.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bass;Robert;L
FN:Robert L Bass
ORG:Bass Home Electronics
TEL;WORK;VOICE:941-866-1100
TEL;HOME;VOICE:941-866-1100
ADR;WORK:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233=0D=0AUSA
ADR;HOME:;;4883 Fallcrest Circle;Sarasota;FL;34233
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:4883 Fallcrest Circle=0D=0ASarasota, FL 34233
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;HOME:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
URL;WORK:http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx