Help with S32evnt1.DLL not installing properly, please

Have just installed AH 1.42, but during the install a window popped up
saying
"an installable virtual device failed initialization; S32evnt1.dll"

By clicking ignore, I was able to continue the AH 1.42 installation.
AH did find the CM11A and I was able to operate the test relay module
in the plug strip with the CM11A.  So set the CM11A's clock & stored a
timer setting for that module and waited.  So far so good.

But at 6pm the lite turned on not at 7:15pm.  After that the AH
program could not turn the relay module off or on.  (I could turn the
module on and off with a manual controller plugged in across the room,
though.)

And in general the CM11A seems unresponsive.

And then 2 hours later AH program had an error in some part of it and
closed that part.  But the AH program was still up on the desktop.  ??
So I shut t off and started this post.

Now  I seem to have 3 problems... :(

Help would be appreciated.

ClamRake