Re: Help with S32evnt1.DLL not installing properly, please

Well tried uplugging the CM11A, then removing its batteries... then
restarting AH 1.42...  All with nothing different.  The CM11A acted
like a white rectangular ROCK.

But then when had a break, I rebooted the machine. with the CM11A
disconnected from the computer.  Started the AH 1.42...  connected the
RJ45 to the CM11A and IT worked again...  !!!!!!

Any ideas why???  Does the CM11A get tired of talking to the computer
and just close down?

Will try it as a light timer tomorrow.  Then try some of the macros I
built and DL'd to it.

Not sure how the AH macros work, it looks pretty limited.  I had
expected that I could use a handheld RF device thru a TM751 to trigger
a macro.  e.g "A1-on" runs macro 1 to turn on a bank of devices and
"A1-off" would run the same macro to do the second command (turn off),
but it doesn't look like that will work.  Are there any decent
references on AH macros?

Thanks for reading this.
ClamRake