Re: Help with S32evnt1.DLL not installing properly, please

On 17 jul, 04:13, ClamRake <ClamR...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip snip>

I would advise:
1. try to uninstall and re-install the AH (ActiveHome?) software and
try again.
2. Also disconnect the CM11 from the power net (also take out possible
battery backup).
3. did you check out the AH vendors' site if this is a known problem?

I had some communication problems with my CM11 controller which were
resolved when I disconnected it from the powernet (have no batteries
installed anymore).

HTH,
Marco