Re: Projector sony vpl-fx51 & optoma EP 756 .ccf ir signature files

veekaydee@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> First I thank you both for being helpful and taking time out for
> this.
>

> snip~
> http://www.roscorrentals.com/equipment_manuals/Sony%20VPL-FX51.pdf
>
> http://www.pronto.philips.com/library/documents/ProntoEdit
> %20Professi...
> The factory database is updated regularly.
>
> Good luck!!
>
> snip~
> Frank Thanks.I was able to get the manual.
>  I did not find the database on the pronto site. I went to the links
> mentioned but no joy yet.

Your most welcome.

Your "problem" sort of reminds me of the way my wife "searches" the
Internet.  I guess she's not the only one that's "technologically
challenged".  :-)

Keep looking.  All the info you need is at the Phillips site I provided.
  You can also email their tech support department if you're *really*
having trouble.