Re: Projector sony vpl-fx51 & optoma EP 756 .ccf ir signature files

veekaydee@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi
>I am need of some help & this is where I hope to get it.
>I bought these 2 projectors on ebay but remotes / operating manual
>were not included. (I presumed  damn! I presumed and now I have learnt
>my lesson)
>I do have prontopro Philips remote which can learn ir signatures. I
>have googled and googled but could not find ir signature i .e .ccf
>files. Could You point / help me to get this problem solved. I am also
>looking for owners manual but on the seller's site these are not there
>as these are old models.
>Thanks

Have you tried any of the CCF codes listed for the VPL-HS51?

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db=devices&br=sony&dv=projector

There's only one Optoma projector listed but the codes are often the same
over a range of a manufacturer's products.

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db=devices&br=optoma&dv=projector

http://davehouston.net