Projector sony vpl-fx51 & optoma EP 756 .ccf ir signature files

Hi
I am need of some help & this is where I hope to get it.
I bought these 2 projectors on ebay but remotes / operating manual
were not included. (I presumed  damn! I presumed and now I have learnt
my lesson)
I do have prontopro Philips remote which can learn ir signatures. I
have googled and googled but could not find ir signature i .e .ccf
files. Could You point / help me to get this problem solved. I am also
looking for owners manual but on the seller's site these are not there
as these are old models.
Thanks