Re: Projector sony vpl-fx51 & optoma EP 756 .ccf ir signature files

First I thank you both for being helpful and taking time out for
this.

snip~
http://www.roscorrentals.com/equipment_manuals/Sony%20VPL-FX51.pdf

http://www.pronto.philips.com/library/documents/ProntoEdit
%20Professi...
The factory database is updated regularly.

Good luck!!

snip~
Frank Thanks.I was able to get the manual.
 I did not find the database on the pronto site. I went to the links
mentioned but no joy yet.

snip~~

> http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db...
>
> There's only one Optoma projector listed but the codes are often the same
> over a range of a manufacturer's products.
>
> http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rcfiles.cgi?area=pronto&db...
snip~

Dave: I had already tried optoma and only power thing partially works
it only switches it off.. not on.. nothing else works.

Unfortunately neither the remote central has the codes nor philips
site. Sony hsf51 does not work. ;( . Btw I had been to remote central
earliar.)

I have written to sony & optoma people. Hope they respond. The local
agent in dubai though said that he can order the remote but cost was
very high  about usd220 which i think is waste. But if I do not
succeed than it will not be waste I guess :~).

I am hoping that one of the participents here will have pronto and one
of the projector along with the time.. Hope thing works I hope :--)))

Thanks again.