Re: Channel Vision LPF-600 Doesn't do what it's supposed to...

95-99 are a different band (actually the commercial FM band!) so you're
probably out of luck there.  I bought some older commercial modulators
that were most likely removed from hotels and they are of high enough
quality to use adjacent channels without interfering with one another by
the use of SAW filters. If you're using these for security cams as I am
they're fine but they won't provide stereo audio. As for channel
filters, always assume one unusable at each end - sort of like
bookends - to the clean channels.  I had my filters custom made, which
you'll find isn't unusual, by Tin Lee Electronics, Ltd. (www.tinlee.com)
and their site has lots of good info including a frequency chart showing
which channels are where in the spectrum.  Your 95-99 problem will be
apparent when you look at the charts.  Filters aren't cheap.  I think I
paid about $300 for a 3 channel unit about 5 years ago.  The modulators
are much cheaper and can be found on ebay. I have some extra ones that I
can sell as well.