Re: Drivers, Upgrades and SW design - are all the votes in? (-:

> So let's start over.  I'm Robert and not the
> person, BTW, who talked about "gouging"
> earlier on in this thread (he's not Peter,
> either, FWIW).   I think that comment
> marked the moments when the message
> flavor sadly turned a little sour...

That was Bill Kearney but I didn't get the
impression he was referring to Dean or
any other participant in this newsgroup.
I may be wrong but I thought it was more
of a rant against some other vendor(s).

> I believe you, as the vendor, can set
> any price you think fair for your product.

Agreed.  However, the one who determines the value of a product is the buyer.  I happen to agree that Dean is over worked and under
paid.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass