Channel Vision LPF-600 Doesn't do what it's supposed to...

I've been modulating channels on my home system for years.  I've been
using a Channel Plus 3445 (4 channel modulator) and a filter that
filters out 75-80.  Problem is that with 2 channel separation I can't
input all 4 channels off of my CP3445.  This hasen't been a problem
until just recently when I added the 4th device.  I used to modulate on
channels 75-77 and 79.  Put something on 81 and it's all fuzzy.

So I bought a Channel Vision LPF-600 which is supposed to block 86 and
above.  The part I missed was at the bottom of the description it says
it won't block 95-99 on cable systems.  Seems misleading when it says
at the top of the description that it blocks >86.

Another problem is that 88 & 90 when assigned to the modulator are
fuzzy.  I don't get a clear picture untill 92, but by the time I go to
92 then I run into the upper end (95-99) which it also doesn't block.
Defeats the whole purpose of why I bought it.  I put it in series with
my other filter, kept 3 of my channels at 75, 77 & 79 and put the 4th
channel at 92 and everything is clear.  Only problem is that my cable
company uses channel 79 for a channel I really want and have been
missing for years.

Why isn't the LPF-600 block above 86 like it's supposed to???  Picture
isn't clear until you get to 92, then there is not enough open channels
before I run into unfiltered territory again.  Aggrivating!!!

Thanks,

Roveer