Re: X-10 RF Freq Mod

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:24:08 -0500, ken <omd-nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> an interesting mod would be for the Hawkeye to be more aware of its own
> dusk/dawn status.
> Have it refuse to send 'On' RF signals if it detects the presence of ambient
> light.
>
> So, be useful to turn on a light in a dark room. But then it shuts up until
> light is absent again.

I thought that is how they worked???   Or at least, they shut up for the
period of the "on" time.

But perhaps I'm thinking of one of the other models.  There is hawkeye
1, hawkeye 2, eagle eye, active eye...  Cannot keep straight which one
acts what way!

sdb

--
Wanted:  Omnibook 800 & accessories, cheap, working or not
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com