Re: Signal tracer / cable toner recommendations?

"Jon Woellhaf" <jonwoellhaf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Speaking of lost tools, when are we going to have microchips embedded each
> tool and a reader in the toolbox that complains if one's missing?

A long time, I fear.  I looked into microchipping dogs and it turns out
there are several completely incompatible standards in the US and Europe
that are used.  The DVD plus and minus wars, along with the BluRay and HD
DVD wars and the Beta and VHS wars tend to indicate that anything that
depends on different manufacturers agreeing to standards isn't going to
happen very quickly or easily.  But it is a nice idea!

--
Bobby G.