Re: Fluorescent lght

I'd  like to thank of you for your cfl x10 infiormormation. I did not
realize the short life of cfl bulbs. ( read that link that was indicated)
I'm still tempted to try them in the higher watt situations. 27 watts is
heck of a difference vs 100 watts. Unfortunately mine are base up
installations.
I am going to try the Phillips r40 cfl marathon classics in our kitchen...\
Thanks again,
                    Tim fm CT