Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> The information I posted came from the NTSB
> report and other online docs.  There have been
> modifications to the 737 in the time since the
> accident.  The information I posted was correct.

No actually, it's not, and you're wrong.  The 737-200 (Palm 90) *never*
had "deice boots", Bass.  The "200" series always used bleed air from
the engine compressors as part of the wing anti-ice system.  Post the
link to the "NTSB report and other online docs" that refer to "deice
boots", Bass.

> I didn't identify you as the person who told the
> story but since you've decided to come out of
> the closet, yes you most certainly did.

Nope.  You're lying (again).  I never "claimed" to have "snap-rolled" a
737.  I was *in* one that went inverted, though, but I wasn't anywhere
near the cockpit.

> I wonder if you plan to post a few hundred
> more "did not", "did so" messages or just
> let this thread die without further eroding
> your credibility -- not to mention the QOL of
> this newsgroup.

I figure it's your "credibility" that's in question here.  Considering
you're the one that sold non-UL Listed products and pirated software.
For shame.  And for what?