Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

> ...you're wrong.

Correct.  The original information I had was from an article which referred to the NTSB report.  Further checking indicates the
airplane did have engine de-icing though it was not used.  That was (as I stated) one of the causes of the crash.

"The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable cause of this accident was the flight crew's failure to use
engine anti-ice during ground operation and takeoff, their decision to take off with snow/ice on the airfoil surfaces of the
aircraft, and the captain's failure to reject the takeoff during the early stage when his attention was called to anomalous engine
instrument readings. Contributing to the accident were the prolonged ground delay between deicing and the receipt of ATC takeoff
clearance during which the airplane was exposed to continual precipitation, the known inherent pitchup characteristics of the B-737
aircraft when the leading edge is contaminated with even small amounts of snow or ice, and the limited experience of the flightcrew
in jet transport winter operations."

>> I didn't identify you as the person who told the
>> story but since you've decided to come out of
>> the closet, yes you most certainly did.
>
> I was *in* one that went inverted, though,
> but I wasn't anywhere near the cockpit.

Your story changes each time you get caught bullfranking.  The first version had you seated and a cameraman standing.  You claimed
the jet flipped so fast that he soiled his pants.  The fact is that there's no way on earth that Boeing lent some morons an airliner
to do anything so stupid.  There's also no way that you would have survived.

The entire story was a lie.  No one in his right mind (that leaves Doug and all of your sock puppets out) believes that Boeing would
lend a new 737 to some insurance claims adjuster to "test their theory" about a disaster by trying to replicate it in the air.  Come
on, Olson.  Think about how ridiculous you sound.