Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

>> The deice boots on a 737 don't help with
>> ice on the trailing edges but that would
>> not have mattered anyway.
>
> A 737 doesn't have "deice boots", ninny...

The information I posted came from the NTSB
report and other online docs.  There have been
modifications to the 737 in the time since the
accident.  The information I posted was correct.

>> Someone I know claims to have snap-rolled
>> a brand new 737 at low altitude after having
>> borrowed same from Boeing.  :^)
>
> The "someone you know" never claimed any
> such thing...

I didn't identify you as the person who told the
story but since you've decided to come out of
the closet, yes you most certainly did.

I wonder if you plan to post a few hundred
more "did not", "did so" messages or just
let this thread die without further eroding
your credibility -- not to mention the QOL of
this newsgroup.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass