Re: Swiming pool alarm

Robert,

Thanks for the reply.  While I would prefer to comply with the code,
as I indicated, this doesn't appear to be an option and still live the
way I want to. I had planned to do exactly as you described, but was
hoping to find an alternative, code compliant solution.  I even sent a
message to ELK describing the situation in hopes that it would get
them interested in getting the needed UL certification.  I really hate
investing money in something like a separate pool alarm, just to meet
a poorly implemented code, just to have to disconnect it later and
replace it with a more workable, but not code compliant, solution.
Again, thanks for your input.

Dennis Raher

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>